The ERP connector is an universal communication interface that synchronizes and updates any information between both systems in real time. No matter which sales or communication channel an update is coming from, the connector will immediately adopt information throughout all touchpoints.
This connector will integrate SAP with Magento and contains well-documented and configurable interfaces required for an effective e-commerce platform.
The Connector features:
- Up-to-date data: Thanks to a real-time integration all channels receive accurate data on product, customer, logistics and finance.
- Cost effective sales: By automating all order processes with your back-office, your organisation saves a lot of manual work and time.
- Complete self service: Save time by offering your customers complete self-service: Orders, quotations, invoices, open items and deliveries.
- High performing: The ERP connector is build and tested for enterprise level performance and data control.
- Centralized control: Centralized control over your product data. Products, prices, orders, product details and such can be easily managed from your SAP environment.
- Happy customers: Your customers get the latest information about the items in the shop: Current price, order status, stock levels and more.
The Connector includes:
- Updates for Magento and SAP regarding the connector
- The Magento code and scripts to deal with SAP integration
- The Connector (ECC6.X / S/4HANA) which connects all feeds to Magento
- Expert support for bugs and minor issues
The Connector is 100% customizable to fit perfectly to the business requirements of your company.
Ready to learn more about the ERP Connector? Download our whitepaper and read everything you need to know.